воскресенье, 19 марта 2000 г.

15 Love Notes From Couples Who Have The Relationship Thing Down Pat

15 Love Notes From Couples Who Have The Relationship Thing Down Pat

In a time when couples all-too-frequently communicate via text message, Gchat and email, there’s something extra special about a handwritten love note.


Below are 15 cute notes from lovebirds who took the extra time to put pen to paper. Some are sassy, others are sweet — but all of them are worth holding on to.


  • candileigh83/Instagram
    “You’re never too old to leave love notes on the mirror. Happy anniversary to my honey and very best friend.”
  • Megan Iurilli
    “After a rather cranky start to the morning, involving a small argument over something rather unimportant, I showed up at my husband’s office with a peace offering. He loved the note best of all.”
  • Amy Mason/Instagram
  • Kristen Troccolo/Instagram
    “Tim always leaves the house before me, but today I left first and came home to this love note and a few others scattered throughout the house. It’s the little things.”
  • Heather Middleton Isaacs
  • Jessica Pinsly
  • Michelle Doré
  • Kaitlynne Carney
    “My husband sent me this ‘memo’ that he made for himself. We just found out that we are expecting our second child! I am one lucky lady!”
  • LeAnn James
  • Stephanie Stevenson
  • Jennifer Rachel
  • deklahpolansky/Instagram
  • Cara Thomason Embry
  • AmberMayFire/Instagram
  • James Silva

Also on HuffPost:


Original article and pictures take s.m.huffpost.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий