вторник, 8 августа 2000 г.

33 Happy Anniversary Messages for a Couple

33 Happy Anniversary Messages for a Couple

When preparing to get into a new relationship, most men find that it takes only 15 minutes for a first impression to be received while women take a hour. Many date blunders happen when one of the individuals show up late, talk to much about themselves, or reveal to much about their ex. Not to mention, signs that illustrate eagerness can make things difficult for a blossoming relationship to occur. Once you find the person you are willing to spend the rest of your life wife, you get to continue to celebrate your continued love each year on your wedding anniversary.


A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.


An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.


Anniversary : A time to celebrate the beauty, gift, and the blessing of enduring love.


Another year of love has passed, but the love is still going strong. May you always stay in love. May God bless your love with care and warmth. I wish you a happy life ahead, filled with togetherness and love. Happy Wedding Anniversary.


Best wishes to you both on your anniversary, May the love that you share Last your lifetime through, As you make a wonderful pair. Happy Wedding Anniversary.


Celebrating this day is such a wonderful experience. Because this is the day that I realize how lucky I am having the best boyfriend. Happy Anniversary!


Everything is clearer when you’re in love. If i know what love is,it is because of you… Happy Anniversary.


Hand in hand together this love will be forever! Happy Anniversary! Congratulations.


Happy Anniversary and May your marriage be Blessed with love, joy And companionship For all the years of your lives.


Happy anniversary from someone you’re probably shocked knew it was your anniversary.


Happy Anniversary to the man I want beside me every night for the rest of forever. I love you.

Happy wedding anniversary!


I am so lucky to have you as my husband and this is my best day in my life. Happy Anniversary to you my dear.


I know that sometimes I am hard to deal with. Still, you manage to stay by my side. Thank you for just being there when I needed you most. Happy Anniversary!


I worked so hard for that first kiss, and a heart don’t forget something like that.


Long after our anniversary and this greeting has been thrown away, Think of the thought behind it, Each and everyday, Happy Anniversary.


May this day of your anniversary make your relation stronger and lovelier. Wish you a Happy Anniversary.


May this lovely day, remind you of the love that made us believe in love. May God pour all the warmth on your sweet love. Happy Anniversary.


May today be filled with happy memories of the past and bright hopes for the future. Happy Anniversary!


May you achieve peace and happiness and meet you goals.


Not a long journey, your marriage is an adventure. Not a love story, your marriage is an epic tale of romance. Not a happy ending, your marriage is a blissful loop of sweet memories. Happy wedding anniversary.


Nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as the love you’ve giving me. Your love makes my days so very bright, just knowing you’re my darling wife. Happy Anniversary!


Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.


Our love has grown together…When I think of our life together over the years, all the special times and treasured memories, I know I am so lucky to have you for my wife. You bring me joy always. Happy Anniversary.


Our wedding anniversary brings to mind, The happiness and joy you’ve brought to me, Sweet memories–the laughter and the tears, Devoted love you give abundantly.


Remember the yesterdays, Plan your tomorrows, And celebrate your today, Happy Anniversary to a lovely couple, God bless both of you.


Some of the best memories of a couple are not just the magic of their first few kisses but the magic they create every time they kiss for the rest of their lives. Happy anniversary.


To the beautiful couple in all the land, may your anniversary be happy and grand. Happy Anniversary.


To the couple most beautiful in heart as well as in soul;


To the Man I have chosen to love and be with me for a lifetime, happy anniversary! I want you to know that words are not enough to say that I love you. Let me kiss you instead.


You both are so perfect for each other. I cannot imagine one without the other. The two of you, complete each other. Happy Anniversary. God bless.


You had turned my life to a poem and its rhythm makes my dears and nears to rejoice ever and ever happy anniversary to you.


Your love is the strength that drives me to do everything for this family. You are the armor that shields me from tears. I love you so much! happy anniversary!


The following infographic outlines the standards of relationships and a guide to finding your first love. It was commonly believed in the 1950’s that if you were not married or in a relationship, you were mentally ill. Now, only 1 in every 5 minute propose to a women the traditional way on the knee. Studies indicate that men who kiss their wives each day before going to work tend to receive a higher income than those that don’t.


Original article and pictures take brandongaille.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий