вторник, 31 октября 2000 г.

50th Anniversary Banner, Happy Anniversary Banner, Anniversary Party Decor, Gold

50th Anniversary Banner, Happy Anniversary Banner, Anniversary Party Decor, Gold

I will ship your item within 1-5 business days of receiving your payment via USPS. The more customizations you require, the longer the production time before send off.


Priority shipping is available at an additional cost. When checking out, you can choose to have your order shipped priority at $10.00. Keep in mind that I still require at least 2 business days to create the banner.


Expedited shipping (1-2 day business delivery) is no longer available at checkout.


Shipping for multiple items will be combined automatically at checkout.


**********************************************************************************************


I ship my products via USPS. Once your item has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation via the email etsy has on file for you with a tracking number.


Once I have shipped an item, I am no longer responsible for the time in which it takes to arrive to you. If you have questions regarding delivery, please first check the USPS website. I do not refund delayed packages, so make sure you order in plenty of time.


YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING YOUR ADDRESS UPDATED. I may not receive emails off site from etsy, so if you make a mistake, contact me directly via Etsy conversations.


I do not refund lost, stolen, or delayed items when shipped. Many times, I've had packages say they were delivered when the buyer has told me they weren't. I cannot control this. This is an issue with USPS. It has happened to me personally, and is an unfortunate event. Please understand from my side that I work hard on my end to make your product and have it shipped within my time frames. You will need to contact USPS yourself for any issues.


Shipping within the U.S. will take anywhere from 2-7 days once shipped depending on your location from Texas. If you are outside of the U.S. arrival time can take 2-6 weeks. Please keep this in mind when purchasing an item.


INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES-

Currently, we do NOT ship to the UK-


If you do not see your country listed, message me and I will check on current available international postage-


Some countries allow international shipping but require your packages to pass through customs. Depending on the laws in your country, additional taxes must be paid in order to retrieve your package from customs. We do not have any control over custom charges and do not reimburse you for those charges.


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий