понедельник, 15 января 2001 г.

69 Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile

69 Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile

When you are in a good relationship, things can seem golden and the whole world can seem very colorful. But as you know any relationship needs constant and positive inputs from both the parties concerned. It is not that hard when you feel that you have met the man you have always wanted to be with, to come up with good things to say.


The one thing that you have to keep an eye out for is any sign of complacence as this is what often leads to relationships turning sour and you don’t want that. To ensure that things don’t follow that direction make it a point to make things special once in a while so that your boyfriend knows that you realize how good he is and that you really appreciate it.


In some ways doing it as a surprise also happens to be a good way to put your feelings out there for your beloved to see and also for the world to know how you feel. But having said all those things, we also realize that not all of us are poets and can come up with the right thing to say. In that case having a collection of cute, loving and quirky quotations tucked away somewhere will keep the fires burning. So, here you go:


Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile

Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile


  • When I met you I knew God had listened to all those prayers that I sent up to him while growing up
  • I am crazy about you and don’t think I can stay a second without you.
  • Some things are worth waiting for and you definitely are!
  • When God created you, he meant to make you the ruler of my world.
  • Your smell turns me on. Can I have your shirt to sleep with when you go out of town?
  • My sweet king, you make my world revolve and always give me a reason to smile.
  • The world would be a better place if all boyfriends were cast in your mold, but then God broke the mold when he made you; you are one of a kind.
  • I simply can’t breathe without you.
  • I did not know what it was like to be in love, like and lust all at the same time until I met you

Things to Say to Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile-2

  • You are my source of strength and give me a reason to live each day.
  • If my being with you is a dream then don’t pinch me awake I never want to get up
  • I feel safe and protected in your arms.
  • I love the shade of green my friends turn when I tell them about you
  • I give my body, heart and soul to you my love
  • Being in love with you is like butter – sweet, tasty and fulfilling, all my exes where like margarine, not quite the real thing!
  • Thank you so much my love, you are the best.
  • You are to boyfriends, what Einstein is to science – a genius!
  • May God always bless you with more my love.
  • I am not saying you are my first love but I can really say that you are my best love!
  • You have such a good taste of colour.
  • I am longing to growing old with you as they say that fine wines taste better when they age and you my love do feel as intoxicating as wine!
  • I’ll always treasure this gift you bought me. It will be a constant reminder of your love for me.
  • If love could be converted into electricity then our love could power New York City
  • You are the only man I love in my life
  • When I am with you I don’t need the warmth of a jacket or the light from a bulb; you are like a flame that gives me soft warmth and perfect light.
  • You are unique and special in your own way.
  • It is silly, but I almost start missing you even when we are together as I fear the moment you will leave
  • There is something about you that makes you stand out from other guys and that’s why I love you so much.
  • It is silly, but I almost start missing you even when we are together as I fear the moment you will leave
  • I will always be by your side as long as you show me your love.
  • I wish I were twins so that I could hold your hands and wrap you in a hug at the same time
  • If at all you walked out of my life, I will never love any other man.
  • Life is short and time passes so fast when I am with you that I think it is becoming even shorter
  • I will never trade you for any other guy.
  • My life was in Black and white till you came and made it colorful
  • I trust you so much my love.
  • I did not believe in today and forever till I met you
  • I know you can never lie to me and that’s why I will always trust you.
  • If the walls of my room could talk then you would blush at how many times I speak of you!
  • You have made me realize that there is still someone I can trust with my life.

Original article and pictures take listen-hard.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий