пятница, 23 марта 2001 г.

Anniversary Banner- Happy Anniversary- We Still Do Burlap Banner- 50th Anniversary- Vow Renewal- 25th Anniversary- Wedding Banner

Anniversary Banner- Happy Anniversary- We Still Do Burlap Banner- 50th Anniversary- Vow Renewal- 25th Anniversary- Wedding Banner

If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for whatever reason please contact me within 24 hours of receiving your purchase so that I can try my best to rectify the problem. There is a no refund policy on custom orders unless an error on my part. This includes personalized and custom fonts.


All custom orders must be paid for up front. I may have to order or buy supplies and shipping dates will reflect this. Swatches will be provided to you upon request and for large orders for color comparison. Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable so please be sure you are certain about your order before purchasing.


Please note that colors may appear slightly different than actual shades due to variances in computer monitors. If you're unsure, once again, please ask!.


By placing an order, you confirm having read the shop policies.


When ordering please make sure the address is correct. I will not be responsible or address errors. I will provide tracking on all domestic orders. Once the item is in USPS hands, shipping delays are out of my control. I will do what I can to assist on locating the package. Please allow 1-2 days for orders to be dropped off after labels have been printed.


International orders can take anywhere from 10 days-6 weeks depending on customs. Please keep this in mind when ordering.


Please note: international buyer is responsible for paying any taxes, tariffs, or fees declared by your country.


Any order returned to me due to refusing to pay customs fees will be charged a 50% restocking fee.


Expedited shipping on orders is available for an additional fee. Message me for details and pricing before ordering.


If you would like insurance or signature confirmation please let me know when placing the order. Once it's shipped it cannot be added.


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий