понедельник, 4 февраля 2002 г.

Anniversary quotes For My Husband

Anniversary quotes For My Husband
husband_anniversary_choice


My husband says I feed him like he’s a god: every meal is a burnt offering.

Rhonda Hansome


A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong


Milton Berle


Do you want to test your husband’s memory recall of anniversary date…. Try using the date as password


Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years


Simone Signoret


True love stories never have endings.

Richard Bach


“Love brought you together as husband and wife and gave each of you a best friend for life.”


unknown


“One man by himself is nothing. Two people who belong together make a world.”


Hans Margolius


“For you wake one day, look around and say somebody wonderful married me.”


Fred Eb


“The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.”


Timothy Titcomb


In olden times, sacrifices were made at the altar, a practice that still continues.

Helen Rowland


A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished.

Zsa Zsa Gabor


Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.


Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends.


Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own


Spouse: someone who’ll stand by you through all the trouble you wouldn’t have had if you’d stayed single




You are the love of my life


And no one else could compare

The Lord joined us together as one

With a precious love to share

My soul mate and my closest friend

Together walking through life,

Hand in hand with a common purpose

To be faithfully serving Christ.

By M.S.Lowndes


I just wanted to say

How much that I love you,

From the moment that we met

And long after we’ve said, “I Do”

I can’t ever imagine

You not being in my life

I thank the Lord for joining us

Together as husband and wife.

M.S.Lowndes



Original article and pictures take annscookbook.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий