четверг, 24 августа 2006 г.

Happy Anniversary FP Me!

Happy Anniversary FP Me!

It’s hard to believe it’s already been a year since we launched FP Me, our online style community! It’s amazing to watch this community grow, and throughout the year we’ve had several opportunities to meet and spend time with some of our FP Me users. These girls are all so amazing, and to celebrate the anniversary, they’re taking over a whole category of our website! We held photoshoots last week here at the home office in Philly and out on the west coast to get some current product shots and also rounded up some of our favorite images to fill out the category. Read on to see some highlights and outtakes from the shoots, and click here to shop the FP Me category!


fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary
Get the look: Voile and Lace Slip, Fringe Suede Jacket.

fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary

fp-me-anniversary (18)

fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary
Get the look: Voile and Lace Slip, Fringe Suede Jacket.

fp me anniversary

Get the look: Got Me Twisted Harem Pant, FP New Romantics Bees Knees Top, Lonesome Fringe Ankle Boot.


fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary

fp me anniversary

Photos by: Tina Deleon, FP Brigette, FP Jana, and one of the lovely FP Me ladies pictured above, Ashley!


Shop FP Me!


Check out some of our FP Me highlights from the past year: FP Me From Coast To Coast, Introducing Inspiration Pics, FP Me Girls Visit The Home Office, FP Me Visitors at Free People.


Original article and pictures take blog.freepeople.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий