среда, 10 февраля 2010 г.

Happy Anniversary, Jessica Alba and Cash Warren!

Happy Anniversary, Jessica Alba and Cash Warren!

Jessica Alba took a break from Street Fighting over the weekend to send anniversary wishes to Cash Warren, her beloved husband of five years.


#happyanniversary #mylove+myheart+mybestfriend+myconfidant ur my everything cash_warren I love u," the actress Tweeted, linking to a beautiful collage of the couple on Instagram.


Check it out here and send your best anniversary wishes to Jessica and Cash right now:


Jessica Alba Loves Cash Warren

"5 years ago today I married my soul mate @jessicaalba & my hair immediately turned grey," Warren replied on Twitter. "Go figure. #truelove #happyanniversary."


AWWW, we love these two! Here's to five - nay, 50! - more years of wedded bliss for the couple!


Original article and pictures take www.thehollywoodgossip.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий