четверг, 28 ноября 2002 г.

Christian Anniversary Wishes and Card Verses

Christian Anniversary Wishes and Card Verses

Marriage is a legal institution, but some also regard a marriage as a union formed by God. If you are one who views a wedding as God's joining of two in holy matrimony, then you may want to acknowledge your beliefs in an anniversary card message.


The following are examples of what you might want to write in an anniversary card for your friends, parents, grandparents, wife, husband, or kids. You can write a quote, a poem, or a Bible verse that applies to the occasion. Also, you can use the table included below to help brainstorm ideas.


Inspirational Bible Verses About Marriage


Using a Bible verse in a card is a classy way to include a Christian message. Write any anniversary message and then include one of these Bible verses.

  • "So they are no longer two, but one flesh: Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate." —Matthew 19:6
  • "There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand: the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a snake on a rock, the way of a ship on the high seas, and the way of a man with a maiden." —Proverbs 30:18-19
  • "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." —Genesis 2:24
  • "However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband." —Ephesians 5:23

Christian Messages for Mom and Dad


I am still learning lessons from you guys. Your marriage is just one example of how you teach me to love others the way our Lord loves us.

  • I am glad that you two have stayed married all this time. God has given me a great example of a Christian marriage.
  • May God bless you two as much as I've been blessed through both of you.
  • With God's help and your diligence, you were able to survive raising me. Now you get to rest and relax together, and God will help you do that too! Happy Anniversary!

Wishes for Friends


May the Lord bless you and keep you for many more years to come.

  • Through the years, you guys have been more than just an example of what it means to follow a virtuous path. You have been great friends to us. May God bless your marriage with many more years of health, prosperity, and bliss.
  • Do you know why I like about communion wafers? They taste better than your wedding cake did. Happy anniversary guys!

Wishes for a Son or Daughter


God has blessed you with a very special companion for your journey. May this anniversary mark the beginning of another year for God to light your path.

  • We are praying that you will both have the wisdom that God promises those who seek it. Continue to grow closer in Him.
  • Your marriage has grown our family and continues to be a blessing. We are praying for your relationship to stay strong in the Lord.

Happy Anniversary to Grandparents


The wisdom that you two have collected over the years about marriage can only be beat by the infinite wisdom of our Lord.

  • God created the world in six days, and on the seventh you guys must have gotten married. Happy anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!
  • The length of time you have been married is an inspiration to me as a Christian. I know that enduring love is possible through Christ, but you two are a living example of love, forgiveness, grace, and commitment.
  • It's fun to think about how long you guys have been married, and it's fun to be able to read about it in the Bible.
  • When you guys got married, the pastor read the scripture off of a lambskin parchment. God bless you Grandma and Grandpa, and here's to being our inspiration.

For Your Wife or Husband


I know heaven is going to be amazing, more amazing than I can imagine. But I think God has given me a taste of heaven here on earth by giving me you.

  • God bless you! Bless you for all those times you kept me on the right path. Bless you for the children we've had and for our future together. You are a blessing made just for me, a heavenly reward on earth. May we spend many more wonderful years together.
  • From the first moment we met until now, divine grace has paved our way. One day we'll be buried next to each other. I hope we continue our lives together in Heaven when we are reunited.
  • Of all of God's sacraments, I'd say marriage has some of the best perks. Here's to another year of good times, sweetheart.
  • I don't need 12 disciples to follow me around, and I don't need to preach from a mountaintop. You are all the companionship I need, and your ear is the only one I need to hear my words. Here's to another year together in marriage bliss!

  • I asked God for a wife who is as beautiful as she is intelligent, as sweet as the wonderful things she bakes in the oven. I asked for a virtuous mother to my children. When I married you on our special day, I knew my prayers had been answered.
  • Thank you for all the years of providing for our family and being an example to our children. You are a man of faith. May God continue to bless us with an amazing marriage.
  • Yet another year has gone by on this road we've taken together. God guides us with His GPS, the kids are in the back seat, and you will always be my copilot.
  • Nothing is so beautiful nor brings me as much joy as that miracle God made on the day He made you.
  • Only the Lord could give us the grace needed to survive this long. I am ever grateful for Him and for the gift He has given us.

Are Bible Verse's the Best Thing to Write?


The best type of thing to write in a Christian anniversary card is...


Brainstorming Chart for an Anniversary Message


My Ideas
Things I like about our relationship
Ways God has blessed us
Difficult things God has gotten us through
Favorite Bible verse
Favorite Quote about Love

Original article and pictures take blakeflannery.hubpages.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий