четверг, 9 января 2003 г.

Christmas Deer with a Jingle Bell

Christmas Deer with a Jingle Bell

I played along with a new-to-me challenge I recently discovered over at the Art Impressions Stamp blog. The challenge is #70 and it's to use a metal accent on your card.

I don't own any Art Impression stamps yet, so I'm using a SU! Christmas Deer image which was embossed with winter wonderland ep on black card stock. The antlers were dotted with Viva pearl pen accents. I added a tiny metal jingle bell with silver cording around the deer's neck. The image and frame were done with SB square dies in black & white with a kraft card base, and the sentiment is from SU! Heard from the Heart set.

I'm also entering this card in the OWH Stars & Stamps mid-week throwdown which is Christmas/winter in July.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - I wish you all a very happy Wednesday!

Carol


Original article and pictures take ourlittleinspirations.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий