четверг, 30 января 2003 г.

ciamarathathu

ciamarathathu










manders1984:

yourracingbelle:

loverjamie2:

jen18jen:

baxter1031:

manders1984:

Happy Anniversary, Poolgate!!!

This October 8, 2014 event made quite the splash in the Outlander fandom and kicked off LA Sam’s Fantastic Fall of 2014.

May it live in infamy.

*Ducks*

NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! That literally caused PTS FUCKING D!!!!!

Reblogging for comments ��

PTSD ��

I was the only person in the fandom who went, “He’s having fun with a friend. I do this all the time.”

I sometimes feel like the only person in the fandom who doesn’t freak out when Sam is with a girl. Because I’ve had guy friends in the past. Girls aren’t just friends with girls and guys aren’t just friends with guys.

I thought the same thing, I just wasn’t really that active on tumblr back then otherwise I would be probably running interventions. I thought it was cute.

^^^^ All of this. It’s just all in good fun :) I was more commemorating the reaction/meltdown by a large portion of the fanbase, because I’m cheeky today, I try not to take things too seriously and I found it all very amusing and still do looking back. And even if you didn’t freak out, obviously we know now that he and Amy are good friends and have been since filming Alexander the Unreleasable.

Sam’s just having a little fun after filming those Wentworth scenes <3

Kind of great you posted this. The comments are hilarious. I just love shippers, we are such a funny bunch.


Now that I’m confident about SC, this doesn’t bother me. Besides this is the past.


Original article and pictures take 78.media.tumblr.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий